Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jimmy Johns!!


Jimmy John's is coming to Meridian!
I'm so excited about this, because when I visit my hometown Seattle, my husband and I love to go to this place!
So we were so excited when we heard they were coming here!
Now you might say, what is so cool about this place...its just another sub shop?
Oh no, you are mistaken! This is no ordinary sub shop...it's the best sub you'll ever have!
Trust me!
On the corner of Ustick and Eagle. Be sure to visit Jimmy Johns-now open!!
(Check out their menu here.)

3 comments:

FurryTalesMagic said...

They are open now :) I haven't visited yet but plan on doing so very soon :)

Denise

The Little Miss said...

I love to see what boise gets in....When I was there ....there was nothing !!!!!!

Kelly Wilde said...

my sweet husband went and picked me up one for dinner tonight...the Turkey Tom!